The following is the privacy statement from Intersettle BV, registered in the Trade Register at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam (341 52 570). This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect and the purposes for which these are used. Careful reading of this statement is advised.
Intersettle BV is a commercial organisation. We rent temporary accommodation to organizations and individuals. In doing so, we process privacy-sensitive information, also called personal data. It is very important to us that these personal data are handled with care. Personal data are therefore processed carefully and securely by us, bound by the requirements from privacy laws. This means, for example, that we:
• Clearly state for which purposes we process personal data. These purposes are defined in this privacy statement.
• Limit the collection of personal data to only the personal information that is required for the purposes for which they are processed.
• First ask your permission to process your personal data in cases that require your consent.
• Do not share your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the service requested or due to legal obligations.
• When we do share your information, we make arrangements with these third parties to, among other things, ensure that the data will not be used for other purposes.
• Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also demand this of parties that process personal information on behalf of us.
• Respect your right to inspect, modify or delete your personal data on your request. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
In case this privacy statement is any reason for you to contact us, this is possible via the contact information listed below.
Phone: +31 251 21 66 95
Mail: Intersettle BV, Gaasterland 22, 1948 RG Beverwijk
Depending on our services, we can process the following personal information from you:
• Company details
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• Information you provide in an open field, for example as a message in the contact form or your email address when registering for our newsletter (via Mailchimp).
• Technical measurement data of the equipment such as IP address, MAC address, identifiers in cookies and your browsing habits on our website (via Google Analytics).
We process the information above for one or more of the following purposes (depending on the services you use):
• To answer your questions or complaints via email, phone, mail or social media.
• To contact in response to your request for contact or a quote made by you through our website.
• To communicate to you by sending electronic newsletters and/or mail.
• To offer you a quote in respond to your request.
• To send you a contract in response to your order.
We process your personal information based on the following legal grounds:
• Processing is necessary for carrying out the agreement in which you are involved.
• Processing is necessary for complying to a legal obligation that rests on Intersettle BV.
• You have authorized the processing your personal data for one or more of the purposes described above.
When you do not consent to the processing of your personal data prior to answering your question or contact request, requesting a quote and/or drawing up a contract, an agreement cannot be made as a result.
When we receive personal information from a third party, we are only responsible for the processing that concerns Intersettle BV. The particular third party always remains responsible for the personal data and how the personal data is obtained and processed by them.
Security and access
We take appropriate security measures to protect your data from abuse and unauthorized access. We make sure that access to your data is limited to only the necessary people, that access to the data is shielded and that our security measures are regularly evaluated. Necessary people are employees in project management and financial administration. Depending on the order, (portions of) your personal data will also be shared with other suppliers who are involved in the particular order.
We do not keep your personal data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data as long as required for offering your requested service. This excludes the data of which we are required by law to longer storage.
Naturally we are willing to help in case of any complaints about how we process your personal data. When a mutually satisfactory solution cannot be reached, the privacy law provides you with the legal ground to file a complaint with the privacy regulator: the Personal Data Authority, or Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. For this purpose, you can contact the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
This privacy statement may be subject to regular adjustment. Any changes will be published on our website.